Every from my art to going ons

Monday, January 11, 2010

Hello everyone.

So in random news. I was final able to get WET's OST. They have an awesome sound track and and awesome game. I just got this for Christmas and i been playing it on my breaks from art work. you can check out the game here WET . After this i think i will put together some money for wolverine.

In art news I just did an awesome late night coloring. Check it out.....

Version 1




version 2

I had alot of fun coloring there. It was done by an awesome artist Blossomppg . it was posted on her DA site Check it out . Personally i like the v2 better but than again i am a suckeer for redheads :D

Also in other art news i finished my entry for boo's contest on DA.  here you can find the black and white version of  VEGAN CAVEGIRL . I had alot of fun coloring the blood in this hehehehe. na but the whole thing as awesome. So check it out and try out some of your coloring.

Thats all i got for now i still in the works of a whole bunch of other things but not to the point of showing everyone.

For more updates follow me on twitter 
For more art check out my DA
For some wallpaper images



Till next time everyone enjoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home