Every from my art to going ons

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hello everyone... some updates for ya...


Comic book work....

5439CCT---- I recently changed how i do the comic book pages. Since i believe my coloring abilities have gone up,  since the last book and some current pages, I started to color the pages in Photoshop. which it has been previously all in flash. Which i really enjoyed doing the book in flash but i think i can make it look tons better by coloring it in photoshop. Another new additive has been drawing the pages on 11x17 paper. Previously it was all done on 8x11 paper. with the switch it has made it tons easier to draw more on the pages. check out one of the new pages here  


I am doing the flats for Page 7 of book 2 so that should be up and going soon. If you guys do check it out please let me know what you think about the changes. Thanx


COCK AND BULL----  This is a comic book written by my friend and the inside drawn/colored by me. I will be posting some pages as the turn them out. Right now i doing flats for page one. So more info on that soon.

OTHER ART NEWS......

Zombie VS Cheerleaders ... its a Pinup contest. you can check out the details here ZVC I will be posting the pencils page soon.

MY ART.......

VIDEO GAME GIRLS----I been working on a piece of art work called "Video game Girlz"  i have done the pencil and inking.  Check them out here PENCIL / INKS  . i might sell some linit prints of the colors when its done and the original Pencil image. not Sure yet.


COMMISSIONS---- commissions are open check out detail here Commissions or just send me an email.


Sites to check me at:

twitter
DA
5439CCT


Till next time everyone ENJOY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home