Every from my art to going ons

Sunday, March 07, 2010

Hello internet! I know its been some time since i posted on here but alot and not alot of things have been happening. what i mean by that is that i almost had a few colorist jobs but seem to fall though. So i been spending some time coloring pages. Unfortunately nothing stook so back to the coal mine lol.

I also got the rest of my comic collection back from jersey so i been putting it into an online data base and organizing them. comicbookrealm  is the best FREE site that i could fine. There are some alittle better than this but you have to pay and right now i cant afford it lol. But so far i entered 1,208 comics and still not done lol. I do have to find some more white boxes to order so i can have more room for things.

as far as art goes....

I have been working on 5439cct book 2, "cock and bull" my friends comic, and a Secret story..... shhh Also thinking about putting together an art book. Been doing some polls and such on Da trying to find out if i will put one together. i think i might. So if you have any ideas on what you want to see let me know.

Lastly for tonight i got to see "Alice and wonderland" i loved it. though i am a wonderland jucky lol. didnt get to see it in 3-d though so i might have to see it again :) But i really did enjoy it. I do think that it could have easily been 3 hours and still been long enough.

Anyway that it for now. nothing real major. though i did add some new images to DA so check it

Laterz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home