Every from my art to going ons

Sunday, April 18, 2010

 ok so it been some time lol


i been kinda busy....

right now i working on a project and thats all i can say right now. its whats been eating up most of my time.


GAMES:
Some other interesting things. Apartenly they are looking into making a new rocket night adventure. check it out Sparkster. I am not sure about the new design though. what do you guys think?

MOVIES:
Also saw kick ass and i was an awesome movie. It was alot better than i thought, not like i had low standers to began with. I think you guys should definitely see it.

I also saw how to train your dragon. Loved that move very awesomeness.

ART:
Right now i working on my project like i said but soon i will be updating some of my projects.


Thats it for now but commission are open and soon might be haveing a specail for a short time. So keep an eye out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home